This is an interactive workshop presented in 3-6 sessions and designed to prepare adult children to be effective and honoring financial caregivers.
Goals of the workshop are fourfold:
- Honor those who have more years than the adult child.
- Foster better communication across familial generations.
- Teach families how to prepare for the financial impact of aging.
- Create a plan for the age transitions we all face.
The workshop incorporates exercises, videos, and discussions to keep interest high and to maximize benefits to attendees. This workshop is designed for:
- Adult children of aging parents with concerns over their parents’ loss of independence.
- Adult children who are already in a financial caregiver role.
- Older but independent parents who want to prepare their adult children for future responsibilities.
For information about hosting a workshop for your clients or association, please use the Contact Me tab.
All attendees will receive a 100+ page workbook. Flip through the workbook’s contents here.